Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Weekly Update 2/16-2/19

 Hello, everyone!


I hope everyone enjoyed the SNOWY weekend!  I know the kids were very excited when they left school on Friday to go and play in it!


Here are this week's announcements:


*Information about the Roaring Readers Program will be sent home with your child tomorrow.  This is an optional, at-home, reading incentive program that Mrs. PJ, our school librarian, has in place for our students. 


*The kids are doing really well on their Math fluency sprints in class. Many of them told me they have been practicing at home. Thank you for supporting them in this effort.


*Don't forget...spelling tests are on WEDNESDAYS!  There will always be a spelling test, unless I tell you otherwise in my weekly update. 


HAVE A GREAT WEEK, EVERYONE!